Dog Companions

Monkeys are cute but are not domesticated animals
Dogs are domesticated and cute and our best friends.
Choose a dog every time over exotic pets and you will be happier.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bronx Zoo Lemur ( from Madagascar )

The Bronx Zoo is one of the great zoos I have been lucky enough to have visited.  The zoo had a colony of Talapoin monkeys, a breed that was also represented at the old Stanley Park Zoo in Vancouver, B.C. where I lived for many years.  My pet monkey was a Talapoin monkey who are very, very rare.  He showed up in a pet shop in Calgary, Alberta.  How?  I have no idea but I was completely charmed by the little humanoid that little monkey appeared to be...



Source: http://dracofish.deviantart.com/#/d27qxjf

Lemur King by ~Dracofish
Photography / Animals, Plants & Nature / Wild Animals ©2009-2011 ~Dracofish
Ring Tailed Lemur, Bronx Zoo, Bronx NY



No comments:

Post a Comment