Dog Companions

Monkeys are cute but are not domesticated animals
Dogs are domesticated and cute and our best friends.
Choose a dog every time over exotic pets and you will be happier.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Dogs who are best friends with other animals

 
 

bethany mcpherson @mcphersongypsy · 22 Oct 2014
"@weird_sci: This dog is best friends with an elephant: http://dld.bz/dzaDb " uncommon friends are the best kind!

The Pet Collective
thepetcollective.tv





Booski_Boo_10
👻 @Drewski_drew_10 · Sep 15

Our dog is best friends with our donkey




AWKWARD @awkardreject · 12 Nov 2015
@DareDevilTheDog do you have any pet friends? My dog is best friends with a snake they like give each other kisses
  

 

10 dogs who are best friends with other animals


Everyone knows that dogs are man's, or indeed everyone's best friend, but they're very good at making friends with other cute animals too.

 





baby jude
😛 @judemfm_ · Jun 9
idk how this happened, but my dog is best friends with a raccoon 

 
Jenny♡❁ @princessjenxo12 · 3 Feb 2012
my dog is friends with a bird lovely
 


Chase @Ch8seMe · 3 Oct 2013
Yeah it's weird, but my dog is best friends with a chicken. #TweetABondThatCantBeBroken





Cuteness Overload @AwwCuteOverload · Oct 16
When your best friend is a duck..






Dylan T @SeeTheCute · 8 Jul 2014
My boss's dog is best friends with his tortoise. He just follows him all day.. - #cute #aww







hans elliott @helliott61 ·
Need someone who will look at me the way my dog looks at my cat. 

  “My heart dresses in black and dances.” Mary Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment